In February I mentioned that I wasn’t going to post a monthly TBR because I’m not great at sticking to TBRs. To replace that feature, I decided that I would post my monthly goals, which may include reading, blogging, and personal goals. These are my April goals.
- Own shelf – Last week, I went through my unread shelf and cross-referenced it with the library’s audiobook collection. I found 9 of the 28 books on my shelf were available as audiobooks. My goal is to borrow these 9 books before I place holds on anything else.
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones – This book is my book club selection for April! I’m excited to read it. It’s one book that I’m going to get to this month. I don’t know what else I’ll be reading.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – I’m currently re-reading this duology because I missed the characters so much! My goal is to finish my re-read in April.
- Catch up on book reviews – I fell behind on reviews last month and need to write 4 of them. I think I’m going to combine the two for An Ember in the Ashes and A Torch Against the Night.
- Catch up on blogger tags and awards – I also fell behind on posts and need to respond to tags.
- Use my own book photos for reviews and wrap ups. When I started this blog, I used my own photos for my posts and I would like to go back to that for reviews and wrap ups.
- Update my review template. I like my review format, but I want to make small changes to the layout.
- Journal a couple times this month. I watched this Youtube video last week that inspired me to journal at least once a month because of the transition that I’m going through as graduation quickly approaches.
- Continue applying for jobs. Very simple: I need a job after graduation.
What are your April goals? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!