Happy Saturday, everyone! One of my goals this month is to catch up with blog posts that have been sitting in my drafts for weeks/months. Now that I’m done with grad school, I have more free time, so be prepared for consistent weekly posts! First up on the to-blog list is this awesome award, which I was nominated for by Kelly @ Another Book in the Wall. Thank you, Kelly! She’s awesome and you should follow her blog, if you’re not already following.
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love connecting with other people in the book community. I’m happy that I’ve had the opportunity to engage with some cool bloggers and read other people’s perspectives on books and different topics.
2. If you could be best friends with a fictional character who would it be?
Inej Ghafa. For lack of a better phrase, Inej Ghafa is a bad b****! She’s fierce, loyal, a survivor, and kicks so much ass. I stan her.
3. What fictional food would you love to try?
I love when authors mention food in their world-building. Unfortunately, I can’t think of anything fictional right now because I’m thinking about jollof rice. I’ve never had jollof rice, but I remember that it was mentioned in Children of Blood and Bone. I would love to try it right now.
1. How do you balance personal life, blogging, reading, and other commitments?
2. Describe the book of your dreams.
3. What you would do with a million dollars?
What did you all think of my answers? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!