Hi, everyone! I’m back with another award post. I was nominated by the incredibly Kelly @ Another Book in the Wall for this award. Thank you Kelly for the award nominations. I feel so honored. If you’re not following, be sure to check out her blog!
ABOUT THE AWARD
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.” – Creator of the tag, Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers!
1. What’s your Harry Potter name? Use this generator to find out!
This name generator is pretty cool. I didn’t know this was a thing. Lol! My name is Mosag Dedalus. I’m not too crazy about my Harry Potter name though. *sad face*
2. Do you have a favorite nursery rhyme?
Unfortunately, I don’t. *sad face*
3. What book were you reading last Friday?
I only remember this because I reviewed this book last week. Anna and the French Kiss. It was meh.
4. Do you have a least favorite character from a book? If so, who?
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but Lila Bard from the Shades of Magic trilogy is insufferable. I’m amazed that I could love a character in the first book and absolutely detest that character halfway through the second book. She’s selfish, annoying, never faced any consequences for her terrible decision making, and has no personality in A Gathering of Shadows. I wanted more from her character, but never got it because the writing felt like someone was beating me over the head with “badass”, “unlike other girls” and “thief” tropes in AGOS.
5. Are you a fan of surprise parties? Why/why not?
I love surprise parties! I used to say that I didn’t like surprises, but my friends threw surprise parties for me when I turned 22 and 29. I had so much fun and was brought to tears.
6. The next time you leave your home, where are you headed?
The grocery store. Lol! I’m almost out of food and need to stop eating out.
I liked the questions in this tag, so I’m going to re-use them. Let me know what you think of my responses in the comments. Thanks for reading!