Happy Sunday! In April, I made the decision to take a break from doing my weekly recap. Now that I’m done with school and have more time to read, I’m bringing it back with some slight changes! I’ve changed the name from Weekly Highlights to Weekly Wrap-Up and removed the media/TV aspect because I don’t really watch TV or movies often. This weekly meme will include a recap of books I read, current reads, blog posts, and updates from my week. I hope you enjoy!
- The Way to Game The Walk of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen – 3/5 stars
- We’re Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union – 4/5 stars
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann – 4/5 stars
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon – 4/5 stars
Reviews to come in the upcoming week for these books.
I’m currently reading two books: The Poppy War by R.F. Kuan and The Royal We by Heather Cocks. I borrowed The Royal We from the library and want to finish it before the loan period expires.
- Book Unhaul Challenge – Since I am moving soon, I used this challenge to help me declutter my bookshelf.
- I had a few job interviews this week. Fingers crossed.
- I read the latest Queen of Air and Darkness snippet. I am not okay and I need that book ASAP. I’m willing to give up anything for an ARC.
- Since I’m moving, I’m giving away the books I mentioned in the post above along with some other books. If interested, check my Twitter. There’s no catch. Just pay for shipping costs. U.S. only.
- I ordered some Black Panther candles in February and they were unfortunately delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. I received an email about the shipping this week. I’m very excited and can’t wait to get them!
How was your reading week? What book (s) did you finish? What are you reading? Let me know in the comments! If you have a similar weekly feature, let me know that in the comments too! Thanks for reading!