Happy Sunday everyone! This weekly post is a recap of what I’ve been up to during the past week. I talk about the books I’ve read, share blog posts and reviews I published on the blog, what I’m currently reading, and updates. Sometimes, I may even sprinkle in a few goals. If you have a similar weekly post, let me know. I’d love to check it out!
I managed to finish one book this week, which was a re-read. I listened The Goblet of Fire on my commute and continue to admire Jim Dale’s performance. I wasn’t eager to re-read this book because it’s a monster. It’s long, dark, and I’m not a big fan of the tournament. Nevertheless, I loved Sirius and Harry’s relationship, Hermione’s activism, Dobby, and how JKR expanded this world. I reviewed this book last fall, so you can check that out HERE.
ICYMI: Here’s all the posts I published this past week
- Let’s Discuss…Blogging
- The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty | A Lush Magical Story
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer | Waiting on Wednesday
- Longest Books I’ve Read | Top Ten Tuesday
- Trick or Treat | Book Tag
This week was pretty rad for several reasons. Stephanie from Books in the Skye reached out to me and offered to let me borrow her physical ARC of The Kingdom of Copper AND Harper Voyager approved my request for the digital ARC. I had given up hope that I would get an ARC. Thank you God, Black Jesus, Harper, and Stephanie. I can’t believe I have access to two copies of my most anticipated 2019 release. What is life?
Here are few more updates:
- I posted on the blog the entire week and got my most likes in one day on Tuesday.
- All of my library holds became available on Friday. I don’t want to return them unread because I waited months. Need to make a schedule or something.
How was your reading week? What book(s) did you finish? What are you reading? Let me know in the comments.