Hey everyone! Before I get into my goals I wanted to talk about what you can expect from me going forward. I put a lot of energy into my blog so I’m constantly looking for ways to improve it and to make sure I don’t fall out of love with it. I sat down a few days ago and really thought about what I wanted to do differently. With those ideas in mind, I’m looking forward to starting this month fresh and revamping a few things. Here’s what I’ve been ruminating on:
- In lieu of monthly wrap ups: reading roundup for every 5 books I finish and periodic reading updates. This idea is still a work in progress.
- Quarterly stats/reading challenge progress. I missed the chance to do this in April, but I will post one in July.
- Diversify review format (mini reviews, bullet reviews, book talks, top 5 reasons, gif reaction review…)
Without further ado, here are my May goals (in no particular order):
- Exercise. I worked out one day in April and I thought I was going to die (it’s been a long time). I really want to be more consistent and work out at least three times a week this month.
- Post reviews. I need to get three reviews up this month. I have most of them drafted, but they’re not quite ready to publish. I also made some decisions about which books to review on the blog because I can’t review every book I read.
- Read library books before they’re due. I have 4 library books checked out as of this post. I don’t want to return them unread. I need to find motivation to read them because they’re due in two weeks.
- Keep up with blogging. April wasn’t my best blogging month. I only posted a few times. I’d like to change that and post at least 10 blog posts this month. I have 16 posts in my drafts so I hope at least a few of them will finally see the light of day.
- Current reads. I am currently reading 5 books and I really want to get this down to just one book. I have a bad habit of starting books and not finishing them because I’m easily distracted with mood reads or other things.
So that’s it for now. What do you want to accomplish this month?
Thanks so much for reading. Until next time!