Friends, I still can’t believe we’re in the final stretch of 2019. It feels weird, but I’ve already started watching cheesy Christmas movies and playing Christmas music nonstop.
I don’t normally do a whole lot of reading in December so my goal this month is to wrap up as many outstanding stuff as I can. I think I want to participate in Buzzwordathon (hosted by Books and Lala), but I’m not 100% sure about that. If I happen to be in the mood for something that fits with the buzzword then I think I’ll go for it.
Without further ado, my November goals.
1. Exercise – I would like to get back into this goal and exercise every day this month. I missed the first two days, but hopefully I can stay on top of this the rest of the month.
2. Read The Toll by Neal Shusterman – I’m anxiously waiting for this book to arrive on Tuesday (11/5). It’s one of my most anticipated releases and I can’t wait to have it in my hands.
3. Figure out what I’m doing for the holidays and my birthday – My family is spread out so I need to figure out what I’m doing for Thanksgiving and Christmas ASAP. Also, my birthday is on December 31 and I still don’t know how I want to spend that.
4. Publish 4 posts – Same goal as last month. It’s doable because I accomplished that last month and I already have two November posts drafted.
5. Draft end of year blog content – I already know what I want to publish at the end of the year, but I would like to start drafting to get ahead.
6. Goodreads Choice Awards Challenge – I have 3 books left to complete this challenge. I would like to finish two of them this month.
7. Keep up with buddy read – I think I’m buddy reading Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert with my peeps Mychele and Lynell. We’ve been going back and forth on what to buddy read, but this is the last one we talked about.
What are your November plans? Let me know in the comments! Thanks so much for reading!