UPDATE: I am only accepting requests to review physical ARCs at this time.
I am happy to consider requests from authors and publishers in exchange for an honest review. However, please take a few minutes to read my review policy before contacting me.
My Review Style
I pride myself on being honest with my social media followers so my reviews are no exception. If you are uncomfortable with the possibility of receiving a negative review/critique, please do not send me a request. I will always respectfully share my opinion, but please remember that I am reviewing the book, not the author.
- My review format includes the synopsis, star rating, my thoughts about the book (characters, plot, writing style, etc.) and a recommendation.
- I post reviews on my blog, Goodreads and boost them on Twitter and Instagram.
- There are times when I may not review a book on my blog. In those instances, a mini review can be found on Goodreads.
- I will cross-post on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. if requested.
- Young Adult Fantasy
- Adult Fantasy
- Contemporary (Adult or YA)
I will not consider requests outside of those genres.
I accept the following formats: physical copies (ARC or finished copy), ebooks, and audiobooks.
- Your request should include the following information: summary, cover, and publication date.
- I do not accept deadlines. I work full-time and have lots of other things going on. I cannot commit to meeting deadlines.
- I reserve the right to not respond to requests that do not follow my policy or books that don’t interest me
- If I accept your request, there is no guarantee that I will like your book. I reserve the right to not continue reading your book.
If you read my policy and are interested in working with me, please complete my contact form or email me directly at merlinereads(at)gmail(dot)com
If you would like to know more about my review style, books I like, and rating system, feel free to take a look around the blog, and check out my Goodreads and Instagram accounts to get a feel for who I am.