Hey everyone! January was an incredibly great reading month. In spite of how busy and stress I’ve been with work, I read 10 books. I don’t expect to consistently read this much in a month, but I’m glad to kick off 2019 this way. Also, I decided to make aesthetics for all of the books I read this year. It’s something I started last year, but didn’t continue because I got busy. So far I’ve made them for the first 7 books I read and have included them in my reviews. Let’s get to the wrap up.
Books I Read In January
It’s difficult to pick a favorite read this month because I enjoyed most of the books I read. However, I think The Kiss Quotient slightly edges out the other books. I’m still thrilled about the representation in The Gilded Wolves and love the slow burn romance in The Winner’s trilogy. Sadly, King of Scars was my most disappointing read.
ICYMI, here are my most popular non-review posts this month
- Reading Challenges: January 2019 Update
- 24in48 Readathon Wrap Up
- 24in48 Readathon TBR
- Goodreads Choice Reading Challenge
- Most Anticipated Books of 2019
- New Year, New Me?
Around the Blogosphere
- Kelly @ Another Book in the Wall talks about why [She] loves reading backlist novels
- Jordyn @ Jordz the Bibliophile shares her reasons for avoiding anthologies
- Kat @ Novels & Waffles compiled a list of 20 new adult books written in YA style. She’s leading the NA revolution!
- Cindy @ Read CT Books gets emotional in this post as she talks about what Crazy Rich Asians and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before means to her.
- Karlita @ Tale Out Loud posted an incredibly helpful basic HTML tutorial for bloggers who use WordPress.com